top of page

Personal insurance

We work with all of the available insurers within New Zealand as well as having access to some overseas markets for risks that are more difficult to insure.

With a tight, dynamic team, you will know who you are talking too, and we will make sure that your assets are protected from fire, natural disasters, theft and damage.


We get to know you, so we can provide the best advice, and you won't be just another number.

House and contents

A home is most likely to be the biggest or one of your biggest investments.


We can help you to protect your home from unexpected damage or loss and advise you on the right level of coverage.


Our policies provide comprehensive cover for all levels of home and lifestyle as not all homes are the same. We have access to policies that are flexible to meet your needs and provide extra cover where you need it.​

It not just your home that you need to protect, but the things inside as well.

We have contents policies with additional options including 

cover for your house contents when you are moving house and while in transit, or worldwide cover for your precious jewellery.

Our cover can also ensure that you have higher limits for your valuable items.​

Rental property insurance

As a landlord we understand the risk and the importance of protecting your investment.


Our rental policies are comprehensive giving you a reliable cover that provide flexible solutions catering to your needs.

We are also able to help cover additional risks that Landlord’s may require:

  • Methamphetamine Contamination

  • Malicious Damage

  • Sudden and Accidental Damage

  • Loss of rents

  • Landlord contents

Motor vehicle insurance

We rely on our cars. What would you do without yours? We can help with the right kind of car insurance for you.

The three main options are:

  • Full cover – the most comprehensive cover for you and your car, in the event of an accident your vehicle will be covered as well as any other damage to someone else’s car or property.

  • Third Party Fire and Theft provides cover for your vehicle for fire and theft plus any other damage to someone else’s car or property.

  • Third Party Only provides cover if you accidentally cause damage to someone else’s car or property

We also have policies specially for modified or classic vehicles.

Pleasurecraft insurance

We take the time to understand what cover you need for your boat, yacht or jetski and work with our insurance partners to find the right solution for you.


We are there for you when the propeller hits the water too, so if something should happen, the whole claims process will be as smooth and stress-free as possible.

Travel insurance

Travel with confidence knowing that if something unexpected happens you have cover.

Whether you are travelling for leisure, business or specialist, we can help you get the right cover.

We have individual policies, or cover for the entire year, for frequent travellers.

bottom of page